Our calm family campsite will charm all lovers of nature. A stay at Le Capelan Campsite is ideal for relaxing in the unspoilt landscape, hiking or enjoying outdoor sports – a true breath of fresh air!
Le Capelan Campsite straddles the Cévennes National Park and the Grands Causses Regional Nature Reserve, is only 45 km from the famous Millau bridge, and lies just outside the village of Meyrueis in a protected landscape. Here, the sheer limestone cliffs of the gorges contrast with plateaux that seem to stretch all the way to the horizon. On the banks of the river, we offer you 110 grassy pitches with electrical hook-up, of which 44 are fully equipped mobile homes
For your comfort, we have:
• two toilet/shower blocks,
• three private bathrooms (optional extra) with bath tub, shower, sink and toilet;
• an air-conditioned Bar with satellite TV and free Wi-Fi*;
• a grocery where you’ll find all the necessities for your holiday as well as regional products;
• two collective barbecues for you to use – unless you prefer ordering your meal at our snack bar (pizza, roast chicken, French fries, etc.);
• You’d like to stay in touch with the outside world? The campsite is fully covered by Wi-Fi*;
• a meeting-room;
• four washing-machines and two tumble-dryers;
• sheets, fridge, gas barbecue, baby cot and highchair available to rent
Activities on the campsite
You can also enjoy:
• our heated panoramic pool
• the two playgrounds for our younger guests;
• a vast sports pitch (volleyball, football, etc.);
• the river for fishing (trout, etc.);
• two boules pitches;
• several ping-pong tables;
• and table football and snooker.
Throughout July and August, we put on events (hikes, workshops, games, tournaments, evening events, etc.)
Some services and activities are only offered in full as of 1 June.
*Free connection for a limited time; paying connection on request.